Let ABC Imaging help you in the courtroom with professional presentation materials
Lawyers and consultants often overlook the power of visual communication in trials or mediated cases. ABC Imaging
can help you create the presentation materials you need to support your case—before a judge, jury, or mediator.
- Scanning, digitizing, and other reprographic services for trial documents
- Digital enlargement of photos and other images
- Large format digital printing of photographs, illustrations, computer graphics for presentation during a case
- Expert technical assistance in preparing presentation materials
- Tell a more compelling story by illustrating it with pictures and graphics
- Present a professional image when arguing your case
- Make complicated testimony logical and easy to understand
In addition to assisting you in preparing presentation materials for trial, you can use our copying and printing
services to prepare and distribute the documentation needed for a case.
Our stores can help you by scanning and coding documents. By scanning and coding documents, you can quickly
access documents on-line. This also reduces wear on documents and enables the use of "blowbacks," where are
documents printed from scanned files. We can also print Bates labels as part of the scanning process.